WHY WE LOVE WORKING AT ESSENTIA
“Since my first day, I noticed the very open and inclusive environment where everyone’s points of view are respected and appreciated. The dedication, passion and competitive spirit of the Essentia family is like no other! I couldn’t be
prouder to be a part of it!”
Field Marketing Director
“Once I started, I was immediately invested in all the great aspects of Essentia. The people gave me energy, passion and made me feel lucky to be a part of a team. That energy, passion and gratitude hasn’t wavered for even a moment during my time here.”
“I love representing a product/brand that everyone loves and if they don’t yet, I know that they will. I get to help improve people’s lives one bottle at a time. Not a day goes by that I don’t hear a testimony from a customer/family member/friend on why they drink Essentia.”
Regional Sales Manager
BEST MARKETING CAMPAIGN
2018 GLOBAL BOTTLED WATER AWARDS
BEST PACKAGE LABEL DESIGN
2018 BEVERAGE DIGEST AWARDS
BEST FUNCTIONAL WATER
2018 GLOBAL BOTTLED WATER AWARDS
At Essentia, we’re always on the lookout for positively charged people who can bring passion and energy to the team. As the #1 ionized alkaline water brand in the nation, we’re enjoying explosive growth, and that means we need like-minded individuals to join our team.
Customer Fulfillment Representative
Essentia Water, a national leader within the premium bottled water category, is looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our growing Operations team. This Customer Fulfillment role, based on our Bothell, Washington corporate office, manages sales orders and logistics, and provides unmatched service to our distributor partners and field team.
This role demands someone with great communication and problem-solving skills. We’re looking for someone who’s responsible, personable, detail-oriented and committed to excellence. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a background in customer service and order management to make a big immediate impact and become an integral part of an amazing, fast-growing company.
- Develop and grow trusted relationships with our distributor partners and field team
- Be proactive and head off issues before they affect a customer
- Review, manage, enter, and follow up to ensure customer orders are filled accurately and on time
- Manage Amazon order processes
- Act as liaison with trading partners and 3rd party EDI provider
- Use your knowledge of third-party logistics to ensure consistent, timely delivery and to resolve issues as they arise
- Recommend and execute improvements to relevant processes and service offerings
- Make good decisions that make it easy for our customers, partners and employees to work with Essentia
- Performs special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of customer fulfillment (B-to-B) experience
- Some Amazon (Seller Central, Vendor Central, AMS) experience preferred
- Some EDI experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- ERP/CRM experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Follow-through and tenacity
- Problem-solving mentality
- Highly accurate and detail focused
- Desire to learn new software and applications
- Ability to multi-task
- Commitment to excellent results
Our employees are the face of Essentia. They’re pivotal in helping us further our mission to improve people’s lives through better hydration. They help us create those moments of genuine connection with our customers and they’re passionate about helping people be their best.
At Essentia, we’re always on the lookout for positively charged people who bring passion and energy to the team and who love our brand. As the #1 ionized alkaline water brand nationally, we’re enjoying explosive growth and need like-minded individuals to join our team. People who bring diversity, big ideas, and inspiration to everything that we do.
If this sounds like you, tell us what you’d like to do at Essentia.