SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Essentia Water, the #1 supercharged ionized alkaline water in the premium bottled water category, is seeking a talented and passionate individual to join our growing team. Based in our Bothell, Washington corporate office, the Social Media Manager will report directly to the Senior Director of Brand Engagement Marketing and will be responsible for taking Essentia’s social media presence to the next level. Leading the day-to-day management of all social media activity, this person will grow and scale engagement across our social platforms through inspiring content and conversations. The ideal candidate is an overachiever with an extensive knowledge of social media, feels confident leading a team, and isn’t afraid to dive into data to understand and evaluate social media strategies
- Work with Sr Director of Brand Engagement Marketing to develop and implement a best in class social media strategy (including organic and paid) that maps to overarching marketing and brand strategies.
- Lead day-to-day management of all social media activity in partnership with Social Media Community Coordinator—writing posts, scheduling content, managing social media calendar, monitoring conversations, engaging with fans, and gathering insights about channel/community performance.
- Develop, own, and execute Essentia’s a social media content calendar that coordinates with Essentia marketing plan (on-going).
- Partner with Creative team on the development and execution of content and ensure appropriate brand/voice tone is maintained and is consistent with overall brand guidelines.
- Lead implementation, management, execution of paid social advertising programming in coordination with media buying agency.
- Develop evaluation plans and actively measure & monitor social media through analytics. Recommend and optimize programs as a result.
- Manage social media budgets, work with vendors and internal teams to ensure proper execution of project objectives and scope of work.
- Collaborate with Field Marketing, Influencer Marketing and Public Relations teams to support their respective missions, generate awareness and increase engagement.
- Staying up to date on pop culture, current events, stories and trends to create relevant content.
- Lead the development of standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media.
- Working with marketing team lead, explore and develop new channels, content, and experiences that help Essentia reach communications goals.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy as well as best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- 4-5 years of experience in social media and/or relevant editorial and digital marketing experience
- Digitally-minded, strong knowledge of the social media landscape and platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, and YouTube.
- Experience using social media to drive traffic to content.
- Experience with influencer programs.
- Knowledge of social listening tools like Simply Measured.
- Passion for and experience with creating social-first content, with a proven ability to think strategically about creative.
- Experience mentoring junior team members and a willingness to collaborate.
- Open to new trends and ideas.
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to both think strategically and implement on a tactical level.